Randomness RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses of the wild land

Go down

Horses of the wild land Empty Horses of the wild land

Post by Poppyfrost Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Contents
Intro [u r here]
Rules
Help
Forms
Other/Recaps
~~~~
Welcome to "Horses of the wild lands" rp, we are a very clean and nice rp, so come and join us!
We like to have new role-players, and like to see new faces around town. This rp does not allow the following:
~Rule Breaking
~Unwanted Posts
~Unwanted/Posted Questions (PM a Mini-Mod or the Owner questions! DO NOT POST THEM!)
~No Role Reading
=====
Ranks:
Owner
Poppyfrost

Mini-Mods
Dawnstripe ~ Gone
Jinglefox_Starrypoke ~ Active
======
News:
- Jinglefox_Starrypoke has accepted Poppyfrost's Mini-Mod invitation.
- Dawnstripe has left this forum and therefore has been deleted/striked from the Mini-Mod rank.
------------------
Contents
Intro
Rules [u r here]
Help
Forms
Other/Recaps
~~~~
-Admin's Rules Apply
-Unwanted Content is not tolerated
-Posted Questions are ignored or deleted by a mini-mod
-Power playing is not tolerated
-Not reading these rules will advance you to a Warning 3.
-Posting Inappropriate Content/Linking to is not tolerated on this forum and role-play, the user will get a warning 4 from this rp, and a Warning 3 from a board administrator.
-Overuse of Icons, caps, bolds, italics, underlining, or other tags gives you a Warning 3.
-Not messaging the forms to a mini-mod to be accepted, meaning you posted them, will be ignored and the post deleted. A Mini-mod will inform Poppyfrost of this (unless Poppyfrost found the post first!), and the user that posted will be informed of the post deletion. Unless the user has already joined the role-play, the role-play staff cannot take action. If the user has already joined the role-play, the user will receive a Warning 2 from a mini-mod.
------------------------
Contents
Intro
Rules
Help [u r here]
Forms
Other/Recaps
~~~~~
The following questions are answered by Poppyfrost. These are the default questions. If you have more, message a Mini-Mod, and the question/s will be posted here to avoid further questions from the same one.
-
Q: Where can we find the characters?
A: https://randomenessrp4life.forumotion.com/t24-characters

Q: What are Mini-Mods?
A: They are a moderator on the forum, and they are the users that have accepted Poppyfrost's invitation to become a Mini-Mod. Do not ask to become one if you are a moderator of the forum, Poppyfrost will choose. Mini-Mods are also the helpers of the role-play. They will answer to the best of their ability to your questions. They can pm Poppyfrost a question if the do not understand something; or if a users question is out of their answering ability.

Q: Why create?
A: Why create this rp? Because, someone had to do it, and I love horses... and Warriors...

Q: Why are polls up at different times?
A: For users to answer, and which ever answer gets the highest votes wins! An example; if we asked if we should shut this role-play down the 3 answers to that poll question would be; 1. Delete?
2. Keep? 3. Dunno. ~ This is to let us know what the staff of this rp should do with the rp.

Q: Why warnings?
A: To keep up with who is the trouble maker of this rp. And if the warnings get worse and worse, that member will be banned from this role-play. All of that user's animals will be up for sale until further notice, we will also post who got a warning or who got banned in the News. Different warnings have different answers to the warning. See the question below.

Q: What are the warnings and how many are there?
A: Warning 1; The user gets a warning but nothing happens.
Warning 2; The user gets a posting break for 25 minutes.
Warning 3; The user looses a character.
Warning 4; The user looses 2 more characters.
Warning 5; The user looses their role-playing ability.
Warning 6; The user gets banned from the role-play and their characters are sold.

Q: What are the rules non-summary?
A: -Keep it PG-13, so put Time-skip when your character is mating or when your character is having a foal, just say how it is trying to stand.
-No killing,or causing permanent damage without other person permission. (like braking legs or hurting a mares foal while she is pregnant without the owner (role-player) of the mother and father of the foals permission)
-Fighting over mates IS allowed
-No God modding, power playing, Mary-sues/Gary-stus, etc.
-You can be your own crush/mate, just ask Poppyfrost first!
-I don't care how many characters you have just make sure to keep them active. Keep the genders balanced too.
-I have no limit on how your character looks, but you cannot have wings,etc. This is realistic, no magic or anthros.
-No textspeak. I cannot stress this,as textspeak is hard to understand and inappropiate for this type of role-play
-I expect decent grammar, punctuation, and spelling from all of you.
-I have all rights to decline your submission form.
-Respect my authority and other role-player's authority.
-Do not come expecting for everyone to get your character involved. Especially if at certain times many of the players are wrapped up. Just jump in where ever you can and get involved yourself.
-This IS a semi lit rp that means 3+ sentences or a least a good sized paragraph, you will get one warning if you fail to comply next time your out, please don't make me do that. So I beg of you here and now, if you know you are not capable of a semi lit rp PLEASE Don't Join! Writers Block is understandable but not all the time.
- I care if you PM me your form but, that doesn't mean you get a free pass to send me one that is illiterate.
-Romance, Violence,Forbidden love and Heartbreak are all encouraged.
-This is not a secret code word. So yay for you if you're reading this. C: If you aren't, and you don't follow the rules, I eatchoo. 3< Don't make me do that.
-Do not, DO NOT! abandon the RP. It's really annoying when someone just stops posting. If you want to leave, tell me, or if you are going away for a while let someone rp your character's.
-Absolutly NO advertising! It is total and complete spam, please don't do it or you will get a warning. If you are so desperate to get people to join go to the forums and post it somewhere else.
-Give your horse/horses personalities and rp them! Its more fun that way ^^.
-I'm not a mean person guys, I'm sarcastic so please follow my rules and above all. Have Fun!
------------------
Contents
Intro
Rules
Help
Forms [u r here]
Other/Recaps
~~~
These forms may change from time to time, so the ones you see now may not be the ones you see with the older characters.
Stallion:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Appearance: [img][/img]
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

Mare:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

Yearling:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush: (Too young to mate)
Other:

Foal:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush: (WAY too young to mate)
Other:
--------------------
Contents
Intro
Rules
Help
Forms
Other/Recaps [u r here]
~~~~
Recaps: If you are away for a while, a mini-mod will message you what you have missed.
Nothing So Far.

Other:
Weather
Cloudy, with a hint of rain.

Nothing Else Found Important.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

My pet : Blinking Brown Tabby
Pet's Name : Firepool
Pet's Age : 2
Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

PP PP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

IP IP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Horses of the wild land Empty Re: Horses of the wild land

Post by Poppyfrost Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Ace took Lark away from her past, and gave her start to a new beginning. Ace started to court the young mare, who he loved from the start of their meeting. Lark would take off, but she ran right into a Gypsy Vanner stallion, named Ghost Rider, mostly is called Ghost. Ghost didn't even jump, he just continued to graze, but the mares in his herd jumped, and tried to run away. Durango, or Rio, Ghost, and Ace, calmed the mares down. Lark ran off, jumpy and scared. Rio suddenly appeared at her side. Great. More romance. Don't these boys ever get tired of it? Lark turned, and glared at him. He turned and looked at her, if he was a cat, he would have purred. Rio just took her back to the herd, nothing more. At least he and Ghost are gentlemen. Lark snorted aggressively at Ace, warning him to stay away.
As the day passed, Lark would always turn, and watch Ace stalking her, like a cat stalking a fat, juicy mouse. She snorted, to notify him of her spotting, but he ignored. One day, she didn't hear him. Finally! She neighed aloud, happily. But then a heavy weight pushed her down. She struggled to shove the weight off, but it didn't budge. She tried some more, but it was no use. She was angry. She turned, and saw that Ace was upon her back. She couldn't do anything, but just wait until it was over. Finally the stupid stallion uncovered, and she kicked, hard. He reared, and scratched her back, and rear. She neighed in pain, and galloped off. She turned, and saw Rio neighing, very aggressively, at Ace. Rio glared angrily at Ace, then turned and headed toward Lark. She snorted in defiance. Suddenly, Rio shoved her down the trail, until they found a huge tree. "This is where you may stay. Ace is in trouble, and is not to see you, until the foals are all grown, or become yearlings, then you may return. Ace will learn his lesson, don't worry." Rio neighed softly. "I will inform Ghost of your disappearance, and what Ace did today, so do not worry, Lark. Ace will be dealt with. And also, Ghost or I will come and check on you daily, to check on you. If Ace follows, he will be kicked from the herd, forever. And will never be allowed among these lands, or near you." Rio blinked at her, then ran off, to inform Ghost.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

PP PP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

IP IP :
Horses of the wild land Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100Horses of the wild land Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Years and years past, and a stallion appears on the border of Ghosts' territory. Umi got his name, it was "The Old Dusty Trail", but he prefers that horses better start calling him "Dusty". A mare, that Dusty has been tracking within another stallions' herd, is named Grace. Umi met with Grace, and she agreed to move into Umi's herd, which was Ghosts' herd. The stallions greeted the new comer nicely, even Ace. Ace got what he deserved after covering Umi's mother. Umi and her mother, Lark, still glared at him, angrily. Umi warned Grace about Ace, and Grace didn't seem to mind the flirty stallion. But, you could tell, amusement flared in her eyes when he stalked her. When he came close to her rear, she would kick him really hard. He deserved it after all these years, and now he finally stayed away from the herd mares, Ghost and Rio neighed, amuse, when Grace or another mare would chase him around the territory, aggressively. One day, Ghost approached Umi, suddenly, making her jump. "Be careful, you better keep your foal safe!" Ghost neighed, secretly. Oh no! Dusty got me pregnant! Umi snorted angrily like a mad bull. The whole herd jumped, thinking it was really a bull, but then got really worried when they saw it was just Umi. Rio trotted over to her. At least I can tell him, he should know what to do! Rio motioned Umi's mother, Lark, so they could go and talk together, secretly.
The horses trotted into the dark forest, then Rio halted. Rio and Lark turned towards Umi, snorting. "Who got you pregnant? Your mother... agreed... to never let you get pregnant! Was it that stupid horse, Ace?! Was it?" Rio demanded, his eyes flaring in anger. "No! It wasn't! Why would he mate with me, if he is my father, you stupid idiotic horse!" She snorted back, anger flaring into her flesh. If she was a animal with claws, she would have sliced him into pieces! He was supposed to be helping, not criticizing her! Lark jumped into the conversation. "Who was it then. Is Rio the father-" Rio reared, slashing at a tree, and ripped the bark off. The bark went flying to the hills. "NO, IT WAS NOT ME!" Rio seemed to roar at them. No horse had ever seen a horse go mad like that. Never. Ever. He calmed down, but anger still in his gaze. "No Lark, it was not Rio! I would have told him so if it was! It was Dusty!" Umi suddenly wished that she hadn't said anything. Rio and Lark where climbing up the hill, back to the herd, but then froze, making the stone break underneath their weight. The both zoomed back in front of her. "WHAT!?" The both seemed to have roared. Hostility in their extremely angry eyes. "Yes... that's where Grace was sent here by. Not to spy, she was taken from her herd by Dusty, and he told me to take her to my herd. I never even knew I was pregnant until Ghost told me! I swear!" Now hostility was in all of their eyes. Then the hostility faded, very slowly. Ghost and Dusty suddenly appeared. "I caught him on the territory border, and then heard your argues. You should be more quiet. If it will please you, Umi-" Lark cut him off. "No. She does not have a choice whether he gets to stay or not." Lark snorted, hostility returning in her gaze. "Yes, he is, whether you like it or not, Lark. He is." Ghost neighed, firmly, and stepped forward, and put a challenging hoof down. Rio snorted to Lark, telling her to stand down. Lark hastily glared at Ghost, and finally, stood down. Dusty happily tried to trot over to Umi, but Ghost warned him not to. Not while Lark was in front of her daughter, protecting her from the stallion. "Mom, you best watch it. Dusty could kill you in a fight. He's killed many herd leaders in his time, I've watched him do it. He even killed... Sun faith..." Sun faith was the strongest horse ever, and somehow, someway, Dusty managed to kill her. Hearing that, the all the horses, except Umi, stood back from Dusty. Rio became scared, along with Lark. But Ghost, even though he stepped back, somehow managed to stay content. "No horse will ever defeat me to get my herd. Rio will certainly deal with your tail, understood?" Ghost snorted firmly, putting a challenging hoof forward. "I will not kill you over your herd, I swear, Ghost. I will not challenge you." Dusty neighed firmly, but suddenly put a challenging hoof forward. Neither one moved. Lark and Rio started to scamper away, but Umi stood, frozen to the ground. Umi snorted. The stallions finally departed. Dusty trotted over to Umi, while Ghost galloped back to the herd.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down