Randomness RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors rp

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A warriors rp Empty A warriors rp

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 pm

The moon arose a Sunstar looked up. The time for a new deputy has begun. Sunstar jumped upon the rocky stone, and gave the news. And at last, Sunstar named the new deputy, Moonshine. Moonshine was previously the Medicine Cat, but now she is a mother of three litters, and now has a bunch more work to do. Moonshine told Sunstar that whenever something was wrong, Bramblefaith would be the assistant deputy. Bramblefaith is the grand son of Moonshine, and is respected among-st all of the clans, surprisingly. He and his mother are the two that are respected among-st all the clans. Bramblefaith is half-clan. Half of StoneClan, and half of his mothers clan, LightClan. Moonshine is also half-clan. Half ElementClan, and half of her current clan, LightClan. Bramblefaith's father has died in the previous battle of dogs, but bravely. He was named Crookedstone, since he had a very crooked life, and died of a huge Doberman, near Lake Farenn.
Years passed, and unexpectedly, Sunstar died from an extremely aggressive Clan leader Sunstar has fought many times before, Brokentoothstar. His name is so long, because "he can have it that way" he says. One of his Clan members, a deputy in fact, left his clan and came to live with us, her name is Flametooth, and has been over-bred by Brokentoothstar. She has almost ten litters! Sunstar had taken her in, not because of that, but most of her family was here, and she was pregnant, plus she had three kittens already with her. She had been bred too early, and too much. Sunstar has banished the toms from breeding her, and the toms accepted, happy for that, since she was severly weak, in visibly in pain. She soon became the Clan's Medicine Cat, and is loyal to her new clan.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

My pet : Brown and White
Pet's Name : Lionstar
Pet's Age : 3
Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :
A warriors rp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A warriors rp Right_bar_bleue

PP PP :

IP IP :

https://randomenessrp4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A warriors rp Empty Re: A warriors rp

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Dawnflame had been watching Flametooth for a while, and became very good friends with her. Dawnflame is Sunstar's only bloodline left, and she was respected greatly among the Clan. Dawnflame has never bred, and she is still thinking about it. She has her eye on of the members, but won't tell who it is.
Months past, and the Clan found out that Dawnflame was pregnant, and Moonstar came out with the truth. Moonstar was the greatest friend of Dawnflame, and decided to tell them the truth of her pregnancy. Moonstar found out that Dawnflame had been hanging out with Bramblefaith, and had gotten pregnant as the result of many "hanging outs." Everybody was surprised, and yet very happy that Bramblefaith had mated with such an excellent warrior, since he was one himself. The Clan cheered what felt like forever, and cheered even more when the kittens where born. Bramblefaith is a golden tom with silver dapples and blue eyes, and Dawnflame was a black she-cat with orange leaf prints among her back and she had light silver dapples behind her ears, a very strange left golden colored ear, plus indigo colored eyes. Almost all of the toms loved her. She had three kittens. One, named Swirlkit, is a black tom with silver dapples and a right golden colored paw. The second, named Glarekit, is a white she-kit with deep blue eyes, including black and golden splotches among her body, along with a black striped tail. The last kit, named Swiftkit, is a beautiful golden tabby looking she-kit with aqua eyes and black golden leaf prints among her back, including a gray butterfly looking print on her tail.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Pet's Name : Lionstar
Pet's Age : 3
Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

https://randomenessrp4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Moons passed and Moonstar named the three kits and gave them their mentors. Now it was time for their warrior ceremony. Moonstar said the words to StarClan, of course. Swiftpaw (mentor: Moonstar) was named Swiftwing (for her abilities and knowledge), Swirlpaw (mentor: Flametooth) was named Swirlfang (for his slight aggressiveness and courage.), and finally, Glarepaw (mentor: Bramblefaith) was named Glarepetal (for her sweetness, very slight aggressiveness, and strength).

Last edited by Poppyfrost on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

My pet : Blinking Brown Tabby
Pet's Name : Firepool
Pet's Age : 2
Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :
A warriors rp Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100A warriors rp Right_bar_bleue

IP IP :
A warriors rp Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100A warriors rp Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Swirlfang and Swiftwing, you are needed for the dawn patrol!" Bramblefaith meowed to his kittens, whom were now a warriors. After 3 moons have passed since their Swiftwing's ceremony, she didn't feel like doing anything. And she thought the apprentice chores were hard. They just keep getting harder and harder. I wonder how hard it is for the deputies and leaders... Swiftwing sighed. She stretched her aching legs and trotted out. A tom named Cougarstripe stared at her, hard. She stared back. Was that a glint of love in his eyes? That can't be... maybe I just didn't get enough sleep and I'm dreaming things. But she knew she saw a glint of something in his deep amber eyes. Every she-cat except Swiftwing mooned over him. Yuck! She spat, and Bramblefaith whipped around at her. "What's wrong?" He asked, but Swiftwing just ignored him.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Cougarstripe yawned. The first day of leaf-bare has approached finally. Cougarstripe suggested that they take over the land that BloodClan had, the land was filled with prey even when it was leaf-bare, the prey was different from the kind BloodClan ate, and so it had more meaning to this Clan then theirs. Moonstar agreed and the battle patrol lined up. The patrol notified BloodClan of the attack, giving them a warning to surrender, but instead they agreed to battle. Brokentoothstar had his chance to surrender, but declined. The battle screeches rang around the territory's. Cougarstripe was so sure that his Clan could hear it from the camp.
After the battle, Cougarstripe was very happy. We showed those vermin's that we are stronger than we look! Cougarstripe smiled proudly. Then he smiled even bigger. We all will never be upset of Brokentoothstar's death. That was his last life, and he wasted it over a mouse-brain piece of territory that his Clan didn't even need. His Clan was very happy indeed that their Clan destroyed that vermin forever. Raindrop ran over to Cougarstripe, licking him. Raindrop was very fond of him, and loved Cougarstripe very much. He loved her too, but he also loved another cat more... Swiftwing....
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

At the gathering, Duststar announced Brokentoothstar's death, and everyone smiled broadly. The Clans thanked StarClan of the battle because he finally died. Not bravely. He never did anything bravely. He did it harsh. Duststar was aware that a she-cat from the Clan that attacked was staring at him. He stared back after his turn was over. Moonstar finished her announcement and then Sandstar announced that she had kits and her deputy, Firestorm, would take over. The Clans liked six cats from all Clans. Duststar, Sandstar, Bramblefaith, Moonstar, Firestorm, and Dawnflame. Most toms mooned over the she-cats while most she-cats mooned over the toms. Raindrop flicked her tail at Duststar, commanding him to come over. He followed and she told him a secret. No one. Not even the Clans may know. StarClan must never know, either. Or war will come among the Clans. Her words rang in his head.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Moons past and the Clan walked around camp a bit. Cougarstripe has two she-cats in the nursery, Swiftwing and Raindrop, while Swirlfang had Violetmoon in the nursery, too. Swiftwing's kit is Daisykit. Raindrop's kit is Dripkit. And Violetmoon had three kittens; Flowerkit, Petalkit, and Ripplekit.
Moons passed and more passed and the Clan congratulated the kits for they were finally apprentices. Cougarstripe was mentor of Ripplepaw, Moonstar was mentor of Petalpaw, Flametooth was mentor of Daisypaw, Bramblefaith was mentor of Drippaw, and Glarepetal was mentor of Flowerpaw. Moonstar found that Raindrop turned blind after her eyes got scratched accidentally by Ripplepaw while they where in the nursery. Raindrop had a very good sense of smell and good hearing, and she always played with the kits acting like she was blind, so Moonstar sent her of to be a Medicine Cat. Raindrop was very fond of StarClan, so it made more since. The other Clan Medicine Cats loved having Raindrop as a medicine cat. She was very humorous and very talented at being a medicine cat, but when it came down to seriousness, she was very serious, strict, and aggressive.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfrost Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 pm

The twelfth moon had passed for the apprentices, and Moonstar gave the apprentices their warrior names. Ripplepaw was named Ripplestream for his courage, swiftness, and bravery. Flowerpaw was named Flowerpetal for her swiftness and intelligence, and since Raindrop became full medicine cat, after Swiftbelly died, Raindrop took Flowerpetal as an apprentice. Petalpaw was named Petalfeather for her intelligence and stealth. Daisypaw was named Daisyflower for her sweetness and courage. And finally, Drippaw was named Dripfoot for his aggressiveness and bravery. The Clan thrived for having such excellent warriors among the Clan. Moonstar was happy because they were very intelligent apprentices and very straight warriors.
Poppyfrost
Poppyfrost
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Deputy

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Dripfoot stalked out of the den. He was tired of Swirlfang taunting him because he had no mate. He was a newly made warrior. Why should he have a mate so soon? Swirlfang... enough talk about him. Dripfoot suddenly spat. Moonstar whipped around. "Something wrong? Is Swirlfang bothering you? Don't worry. He always does that to new warriors, but keeps his mouth shut to the seniors." She blinked at him and turned, back to talking with Cougarstripe, Flametooth, and Dawnflame about something he didn't quite hear correctly. "Dripfoot, your needed for the hunting patrol!" Bramblefaith yowled. "Come on! Does he have to come!" Swirlfang grunted. Bramblefaith went over to Swirlfang and had a couple of words for him.
After hunting, Swirlfang was depressed. He didn't catch anything (well, it was leaf-bare anyway), so he didn't eat. The Clan told him to, even Moonstar, but he disobeyed and ran off. We tried to track him, but it was useless. A snowstorm was arriving, and we had no time to waste, we returned to camp empty handed of the brave warrior.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Pet's Name : Foxstar
Pet's Age : 6
Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Swirlfang spat. He doesn't need his Clan. He wants his Clan to have more kits, so they have more warriors and all. So, he secretly wanted another Clan, StormClan, to have a couple more kits. He figured if he met three of the Clans' cats, he could help them. Near the river was his favorite spot, so the she-cats agreed to come here. Cloudspots trotted to him, following her was Silverstorm and Mintstream. He noticed that more where following. He hid, thinking they where warriors. "These are your kits, mouse-brain!" Silverstorm grunted, funnily. He met his kits. Cloudspots was still pregnant he saw. "This is Creamkit, Stormkit, Oakkit, Mintkit, Tawnykit, and Stonekit." Cloudspots grunted there names. "I'll let you take some back, but I want you to tell your leader, thet you would wish to name them." Swirlfang nodded. "We want Tawnkit named Tawnybreeze, we want Mintkit named Mintpelt, and we want Oakkit named Oakstream." Swiftfang nodded again.
Swirlfang lied to his Clan saying that he found them, but some new born kits knew he lied, somehow. StarClan must be training them! Or leading them some how! Swirlfang told his leader his suspicions and she said, "I knew something was odd with those kits of yours! And the new kits.... they are..." Moonstar stopped. "Get out. I'll handle this myself." She grunted.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Moonstar touched noses with the moonstone. StarClan cats appeared as soon as they could. "The new kits, they are special aren't they? They must have powers certainly, if they knew that Swirlfang had lied, and that was before they were even born! They are part of a prophecy, aren't they?" Moonstar asked them. Lionstone spoke first. "Yes, they are. They are much stronger than us. They where born for a bloody war, and.... they must help you Clan survive anything." Lionstone stopped and Blackmoon spoke. "We are certain they may live forever. We have lost four grand warriors, so they may be reborn in those kits. Do not worry, you will know their powers sooner than you think." Blackmoon nodded. The old warriors started to fade, and so did she. Once Moonstar awoke, she ran out of the cave. "Why are you in such a hurry?" Raindrop meowed. "We must hurry! I must see those kits!" She raced out of the cave, and surprisingly Raindrop was on her tail.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Honeypaw was excited to go out training, Ripplestream could tell by the way she jumped, or hopped in the air like a crazy rabbit. "Calm down." He growled to his annoying apprentice. "Sorry." She whimpered. "It's just that you my family and... and..." She couldn't seem to say anything else. This is going to be a long difficult day, I can already tell. Ripplestream sighed. "Lets go."
After the long training day had passed, Ripplestream liked to plop down in his nest. Daisyflower would purr and rub against him. Ripplestream loved her very much. He loved her since they where kittens, and yet they are still den mates.
He smiled at the thought of kittens. And then frowned once he remembered they where hard work and then her remembered Honeypaw. Humph. why do they have to be so annoying!? Ripplestream sighed. Darkness drew him in. "Hello, Ripplestream." A deep growl greeted him. "Who are you?" He growled back. "Come forth young warrior." This time it was a deep meow. He stepped forward and saw his worst nightmare. He gasped. "Darkstorm..." The name came out as a spat. "I can spat- no, I can claw you!" Darkstorm lunged at him. Ripplestream thought Darkstorm was pathetic, and slipped away from his spot. Darkstorm crashed into a tree trunk. He seemed to see more warriors about now. "Darkstorm. You are pathetic." Ripplestream spat at the dark warrior. "I don't know about that." A dark warrior approached him. The warrior frowned when he saw Darkstorm stuck in the tree. He sighed. "Darkstorm will never learn. Will you agree to my terms? You will become the best warriors any of the Clans have ever seen!" The warrior growled, and the others nodded. "Now, who are you? I am Deviltooth." The warrior smiled, showing dangerously sharp yellow teeth. "I am Ripplestream. And no. I do not accept. I am a better warrior than you are." Ripplestream snarled and Deviltooth. "Very well. I do not fall as easily as Darkstorm. Let's see what you've got." Deviltooth snarled, then lunged very quickly. Ripplestream trotted into a different spot and yawned. This is boring. Deviltooth quickly recovered and lunged again, but more stronger and quicker. Still, Ripplestream moved and yawn. "You bore me of your pathetic lunges. Attack me for once." Ripplestream yawned again. Deviltooth tried to trip Ripplestream but failed. Ripplestream quickly attacked, faster than lightning and took down the dark warrior. Deviltooth gasped for breath, but Ripplestream wouldn't budge. The other warriors stared, and so did Darkstorm. Ripplestream bent down to the dark warrior. "Leave me and my Clan alone, or next time I will kill you." Ripplestream let the warrior go and stalked away, growling a warning if anyone wished to challenge him. No one budged.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Moonstar was glad to name the new warriors. Dirtpaw was Dirtblaze, Honeypaw was Honeyfaith, Icepaw was named Icefrost, and Hawkpaw was named Hawkfern. The Clan was very happy to have such great warriors. Tawnybreeze yawned. Mintpelt scratched the ground, impatient for the battle that was happening today. I cannot believe that pretty red cat... Redcloud, came and warned us, he told us a secret battle was going to happen! He glanced at me, Mintpelt, and Oakstream. That was odd... Oakstream interrupted my thoughts. "You alright?" He asked. "Yes. But, didn't Redcloud sort of look or smell similar to us? Our father, Swirlfang, lied to the Clan, and he told us there were other cats than us that were in our mothers' Clan! That had to be one of them!" Tawnybreeze was excited to see one of her half-clan brothers. Swirlfang stared at her, hard. Then nodded. So Redcloud is one of us!! Tawnybreeze ran to the camp entrance and said she had to go climb a tree. That was a mouse-brained answer, but Cougarstripe allowed her through. Tawnybreeze ran to the border between CloudClan and LightClan. She sat and wailed Redcloud's name when she scented a single cat coming through, she somehow knew it was him. He rushed to the border and growled. "What do you want, mouse-brain?" He growled. "I must speak with Mintstream, Cloudspots, and Silverstorm. Oh, and when you get them, come with them. And bring the their kits, too." She meowed. "Cloudspots is dead." He sighed. "Fine. I'll go and fetch them." He turned and trotted away.
A few moments later, he arrived with the she-cats and some other cats. They all growled at her, except Redcloud. "Er, hello you mouse-brains!" She snapped at them. The cats froze, shocked. "I am your sister, Redcloud and... you other cats. Who was my mother, Minstream?" She meowed to the shocked she-cat. "How do you know us?" She growled back. "I am Tawnybreeze." Tawnybreeze growled at her. "You scent like me. I am your mother, Tawnbreeze. This is Creamear, Stonefoot, Stormpelt, and Grasswhisker. Redcloud is your step brother, and Grasswhisker is your step sister, I believe." Tawnbreeze tilted her head, then nodded to the warriors. "I heard Cloudspots died." Tawnybreeze sighed. "Yes. She died giving birth to Redcloud and Grasswhisker." Silverstorm meowed. "Your true sister and brother are... Stormpelt and Creamear. My only kit, my son, is Stonefoot." She meowed to Tawnybreeze. "We must return to our Clans before we get in trouble." Grasswhisker meowed, before they could leave, Tawnybreeze bristled. "So, I am guessing you haven't told you Clan about your half-clan kits? Because Swiftfang did, well... he didn't have a choice. The prophesied cats in our Clan somehow figured it out, since they are reborned ancient StarClan kits..." The other cats froze and looked at her. "What?!? They found out, and tould Moonstar?!?" Stonefoot yowled. "Yes, and they were born after us. Like I said, they are ancient StarClan cats reborn! Don't tell anyone else, or you'll have to deal with Ripplestream!" Tawnybreeze knew every cat feared Ripplestream after he announced that he defeated Deviltooth in the Dark Forest. Every Clan cat mostly obeyed him,even the leaders, like an apprentice! The cats froze, and nodded, very quickly to avoid attacking Ripplestream. "You tell them, or Ripplestream will!" Tawnybreeze yowled to the cats over her shoulder.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Moonstar wondered what took Tawnbreeze so long to climb a tree. Maybe she was stalking something high up? No. The search party didn't find her in any trees, we found her talking to CloudClan cats! Wait- CloudClan cats... Minstream and Silverstorm! Moonstar growled. Making Ripplestream flip around, claws extended. He hissed in frustration as she scampered away to talk to Tawnybreeze. Tawnybreeze yawned. "More questions, I suppose?" Tawnybreeze growled. "Why were you there? At the border?" Moonstar meowed. "Eh, talking to my family. You know, Redcloud, Grasswhisker, Creamear, Stormpelt, Stonefoot, Mintstream, and Silverstorm." Tawnybreeze yawned. "What?!" Moonstar roared. Tawnybreeze didn't move, apparently she wasn't surprised at that response. "So Swirlfang didn't tell you about them, did he. I guess not. My real mother is Mintstream. It was too bad that Redcloud and Grasswhisker lost Cloudspots, their mother." Tawnybreeze washed her paw. "Too bad for them." Moonstar scowled and raced over, flaring at Swirlfang. The whole Clan stared at her. Swirlfang whipped around a second before Moonstar shoved him. "You traitor! You said you only had three kits! You have more than three! And two of them lost their mother! You betrayed your Clan!" She roared, and slashed Swirlfang's muzzle. Mintpelt, Oakstream, and Tawnybreeze stared at Moonstar, coldly. "You broke the code completely! You traitor!" She spat in his face, and slashed at his shoulder. This time he responded and shoved her to the ground. He spat in her face and tried to stalk away, but Moonstar lunged at him, and sliced his back. He yowled in pain and dropped, blood everywhere. "I'm sure that CloudClan appreciates you now! Just wait until I announce all of your lies to the Clans!" She roared, and slashed at his pelt. Her blood was full of rage. But this time Ripplestream stepped forward, in front of Swirlfang and gave Moonstar a big blow. Everyone gasped. "You leave our Clanmate alone, Moonstar. You have a problem with him, you have a problem with me!" Ripplestream roared, and lunged at her, blowing the air out of her. He growled and let go. Then he stalked away. Raindrop raced over along with Flowerpetal, and tried to heal Swirlfang, but abandonded Moonstar. Moonstar closed her eyes and darkness fell. StarClan, forgive me! She wailed. Lionstone stepped forward. His eyes filled with tears. "Moonstar, you are dying. You have betrayed you Clan, and StarClan cannot forgive you. If you wish forgivness, then we shall see if you fall to Deviltooth's taint, or betray him and return here." Lionstone's eyes clouded even more. Lionstone shoved Moonstar over the border and raced away. So this is it. I betray my Clan... Moonstar saw a figure star coldly at her on StarClan's side. "You betrayed everyone, Moonstar. I am just glad StarClan accepted me. They punished you, and your just lucky they gave you a chance." The cat growled. Moonstar's eyes became fixed to the dark light, and saw it was Swirlfang. She wanted to wail to him how sorry she was, but it was no use. Deviltooth growled welcome, and shoved her away from the border. They gave me a chance. I will destroy you, Deviltooth! After what you have done! She glared at Deviltooth coldly. I wished Ripplestream was here to help me, but I must do this on my own. Moonstar let out a sigh.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Tawnybreeze stared at Moonstar's cold body, very coldly. Bramblefaith wailed at his mothers death, to focused on her death than Swirlfang's. Violetmoon rushed over to Swirlfang's dead body wand wailed like a kitten taken away by his mother. The new elder, Flametooth, stared at both the dead bodies. She mourned for both. But Moonstar was one of the grandest leaders! How could she betray us like that? Tawnybreeze wanted to roar out those words, but she shut her mouth before they slipped out.
At the gathering, Bramblestar announced that Moonstar had died by a monster. All of the Clans mourned for Moonstar, and thankfully, Bramblestar did not tell the truth. Bramblefaith announced his new deputy; Poppyshade, who was abandoned by CloudClan, and then joined our Clan. CloudClan did nothing when Poppyshade's name was called as deputy, and that was rude to the Clans. Ripplestream had disappeared, oddly. Tawnybreeze looked for him, but found nothing. On our way back to camp, I found him talking to Dripfoot. Dripfoot looked back at me constantly, and Ripplestream nodded to acknowledge she was staring at them. Dripfoot galloped over to Poppyshade once Ripplestream was done talking to him. Ripplestream suddenly slowed and let Tawnybreeze past. She felt him staring at her, her fur becoming hot, the rest of the way home.
Tawnybreeze was pulling a juicy pigeon off of the fresh-kill pile, when suddenly Ripplestream rushed over to her. "Would you... er... like to share?" He asked. "Er... sure." She responded, lying down to eat. Ripplestream sat next to her and ate along with her. He glared at Dripfoot the whole time. Ha ha, Dripfoot may have set us up! Tawnybreeze stuffed her mouth, and turned to Ripplestream. Ripplestream turned and looked at her, laughing. She swallowed the food in her mouth, and trotted off. Once she sat down, Ripplestream ate the rest and jogged over, sitting next to her and started to groom her. She purred, and shared tongues with him. Dripfoot looked back in awe, and then he snorted. Ripplestream purred.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Moons and moons passed before Tawnybreeze had her kits. "What did you name them?" Bramblestar and Poppyshade asked. "Dawnkit, Duskkit, Robinkit, and Willowkit." Tawnybreeze purred. Dawnkit was a short-haired golden she-kit with gleaming green eyes, Duskkit was a light gray tabby tom with dark blue eyes, Robinkit was a red tom with a white underbelly and black muzzle, and Willowkit was a tortoiseshell she-kit with deep amber eyes. Mintpelt came and purred at the site of her sister's kits, and so did Oakstream.
At the gathering, Bramblestar announced the new born kits, and Tawnybreeze's family, in CloudClan, purred happily. Creamear and Redcloud announced that they will be moving to LightClan, to help Tawnybreeze with her kits. Tawnybreeze was there, and thankfully Honeyfaith had kits, and said that she would take care of them while she went to the gathering. Tawnybreeze suddenly saw a warrior staring coldly at Tawnybreeze, Mintpelt, Oakstream, Redcloud, Grasswhisker, Creamear, Mintstream, Silverstorm, Stormpelt, and Stonefoot. Moonstar! Tawnybreeze growled, and Moonstar whipped her head at her. Moonstar dissapeared, and then two StarClan warriors appearead, looking happily at her and her family members. Swirlfang! Cloudspots! Her eyes gleamed with happiness and tears, Tawnybreeze looked at her family, and saw that they also saw Cloudspots and Swirlfang. Swirlfang and Cloudspots looked at Tawnybreeze last, and a whisper came to her ear. "What wonderful kits you have." She noticed it was Swirlfang. Cloudspots came over to her. "StarClan has given Moonstar a chance to be forgiven. She must betray Deviltooth in order to do so, and then she will be with StarClan once more. For if she does not betray Deviltooth by the next gathering, she will never be forgiven and will be in the Dark Forest.... forever" Cloudspots growled. Swirlfang turned and nodded to Tawnybreeze. Then both figures started to fade. The gathering came to an end.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

As Skybird scampered across the clearing to join Sparrowfire's hunting patrol, Snowpad felt of pang of despair. Why would Sparrowfire betray his Clan like that!? Wait... he didn't, or did he? I do not seem to remember much these days, like a really old cat.. and elder. Snowpad sighed. "Are you alright?" Palecloud put her soft tail on his back, soothingly. He turned, and looked at his back. His back fur was on end, he fluffed out his fur in embarrassment, then tried to put his bristling fur down. A tortoiseshell she-cat, named Foxjaw, looked up at him. She seemed to always be staring at him. If you are to become a great warrior, love must be pushed away... forever. Tigerfang, a Dark Forest warrior, Snowpad's night mentor, growled suddenly in Snowpad's ear. Snowpad jumped in surprise, making Palecloud jump, too. Foxjaw came over, licking him. Snowpad was enjoying it, until he got a scratch on his ear, he hissed, silently. "Mouse-brain! You are so stupid! Why did... never mind! GET AWAY FROM HER!!! NOW!!" Tigerfang yowled, very angrily. Snowpad thought...and thought. Snowpad quickly moved away from Foxjaw, running to the gathering patrol. "I'm coming, whether you like it or not!" Snowpad yowled. The patrol leader, Skybird, whipped around. Skybird ran over to Snowpad, and spat in his face. "Fine. But keep your voice down, rat-brain!" For some reason, if a cat was more stupid than a mouse, Skybird would say "rat-brain", since rats are apparently more stupid than mouses.
The patrol chose to patrol the LightClan border first, and renew the scent markings. Once the patrol was there, Skybird hissed "stop" to the patrol. A cat, very familiar, came to the border. Snowpad tried to figure out who it was...Poppyshade! Snowpad started to growl as the name came up in greetings from the patrol. "Snowpad, do not hate her. She is nicer than you think. New warriors." Skybird shook his head an sighed. "Checking the borders? We were, too. Tell...tell Sparrowfire that Tornscar, Riverfall, and I miss him...deeply." Skybird narrowed his blind eyes, then nodded. Tornscar and Riverfall suddenly appeared. Tornscar whipped around to look at Snowpad and growled. Tornscar knows my secret meeting! Snowpad's eyes became wide. Tornscar purred happily, at Snowpad's response. Snowpad spat, and tried to slam Tornscar over, but Tornscar was way to strong. Instead, Tornscar slammed Snowpad over, making Snowpad fly into a tree, a crack sound came from his bones. Tornscar looked away. Snowpad started wailing in pain. Skybird and both the patrol raced over to help him, except Tornscar. Tornscar hissed, and scampered off.
Back at camp, Leafbrook rushed out, as quick as she could. "He has broken all of his left side ribs, it may take many, many, many, moons before he is well again." Cedarfrost whipped his tail, angrily, then ran off into the warriors den. "You could have done better. You shouldn't even had gone." Cedarfrost yowled, secretly, into Snowpads' ear, before Cedarfrost disappeared into the den. Petalstep wailed, silently, then dragged her paws all the way to the edge of the camp, where the warriors den was. Palecloud was at his side, helping Leafbrook when she needed anything. Snowpad wailed, and wailed in pain, and sadness when his parents left him, stranded with cats hurting him... or helping him. It was hurting, certainly, but they where helping... so I cannot decide with which I agree on...
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Snowpad was moved into the medicine cat's den, supposedly helping Leafbrook so he would be of use. Cedarfrost and Petalstep never visited. He would wail very quietly for his parents, like an abandoned or a lost kitten. Leafbrook caught him doing that when she entered very silently, thinking that a hurt or lost kitten was inside the den. Leafbrook scowled and scorned Snowpad, for thinking he was back in the nursery. And, also, for making her worried that a hurt or lost kitten was in the den, messing her supplies up. She frowned everyday when she found Snowpad sleeping, and even when he was awake. She was never an aggressive cat, but Snowpad apparently unlocked that the hard way. Hazelfern would sometimes visit, but she was called for patrols and such. Whatever a warrior does. Snowpad bit his tongue before he started yowling, scowling, and scolding Leafbrook. Leafbrook would call off Hazelfern's meetings, and told her she wasn't allowed in the den anymore. Now that, made Snowpad's pelt prick with frustration, and mostly, rage. He wanted to rip her into shreds, but told him to stop himself from doing that.
Snowpad yowled angrily, as Leafbrook tried to feed him poppy seeds. Snowpad had gotten whitecough, and she had to keep him hidden from his Clan. She hid him under a raspberry bush. She would never give up when she tried to feed him. She tricked the young warrior into eating them. How? When she was delivering him his fresh-kill, she secretly took the prey and sliced the underbelly open, but it was a small cut, so any hungry, elderly, a young kitten, or even a sick warrior would never see the cut. She stuffed the prey with the poppy seeds that she tried so hard to make Snowpad eat, but he was stubborn. She gave him the prey, and he ate it. A few moments later, he ate the whole prey and soon fell over, asleep.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Riverfall and Tornscar trotted to the edge of the border, where Tornscar had nearly killed Snowpad. They waited and waited. The moon arose, and finally the patrol came. A dark warrior that was in GhostClan had suddenly growled. Tornscar didn't flinch, jump, or move a muscle at the growling, but Riverfall jumped. Riverfall noticed that the patrol was Blacksmoke, Sunstorm, Silkthroat, and Dawnleaf. When Riverfall saw Silkthroat, she flinched, not able to stop when the warrior looked at her, or spoke. Blacksmoke took a challenging step forward. "Why are you-" Blacksmoke suddenly realized that Tornscar and Riverfall where on their side of the border, not on GhostClan's. Blacksmoke still kept his challenging foot in place, and asked something else. "What are you waiting for? We will take you to Bramblestar, if you must." Blacksmoke lifted his broad head. Riverfall became very curious of something...she asked a really mouse-brained question, "Who is the-" Patrol leader? Clan leader? Deputy? There was a long pause before she continued. "Who is the deputy, and who is the patrol leader?" Riverfall heard Tornscar growl, very silently. "The deputy is Silkthroat. And the patrol leader is Silkthroat, again." Blacksmoke growled in response. Silkthroat motioned her tail for the two cats to follow.
When they reached the camp, some cats' furs where on end. They all glared angrily at Tornscar, but when they met his gaze, they backed off, then when he looked at other things, they started again. When the cats glanced at Riverfall, the gazes were not aggressive or negative, they were mostly neutral. Some glances were nice, and others where regular, neutral glances. Leafbrook and Dipmask glanced at her nicely, and positive. Snowpad suddenly came out of no where. She froze, she turned slowly and looked at the poor warrior her brother slammed against a huge oak tree. Snowpad growled, sickly, at Tornscar, and didn't even glance at Riverfall's direction. Tornscar glanced back at him, no emotion at all for the poor, sick warrior. Riverfall trotted a couple fox-lengths to the young warrior. "What wrong?" She asked, not daring to go any closer. "I have whitecough. I may get greencough very, very soon if this keeps up." Snowpad grasped, coughing. "Oh, I am so sorry. Being slammed against that huge oak tree, and now whitecough, turning into greencough..." Riverfall saw that his blue eyes where pale, he frowned, he heaved, he sputtered, grasped, coughed, wheezed, all of his bones showed, even the broken ones, and he didn't move mostly at all. Riverfall whimpered at the warrior, and shot off, back to her brother's side. Palecloud stared coldly at Tornscar, and so did Hazelfern. Palecloud's his sister, of course she'd be mad. Hazelfern must deeply love the sickly, young, broken warrior. Cedarfrost didn't even care. Petalstep hid in the warriors den all the time. Riverfall scowled, it echoed across the clearing. All eyes where glanced at her, even Snowpad stared at her. "Cedarfrost and Petalstep, come out now!" Riverfall roared. The two warriors stared at her, hard, then finally walked over, cautious of her next move. "I feel like shredding you both to pieces!" She yowled. Everyone started bristling, except Tornscar and Snowpad. "You abandoned your son because he is stupid to you, Cedarfrost. Why did Petalstep bring him into this world, thinking his father would love him? Well, no. She didn't know what you would become. You are a loveless, evil, and cold-hearted liar!" She continued to roar. Everyone continued to bristle, still, Tornscar nor Snowpad bristled. "Petalstep, you are afraid to even look at him! Look at what you've become, too! You have also managed to abandoned him! Don't even try to argue! You know that what I am saying is true, but you still do not want to believe it!" She growled and roared at the same time. Everyone's eyes, except Tornscar and Snowpads' eyes where cold, hard, and harsh staring at her. Their eyes blazing with rage. Petalstep's eyes where cloudy, not raging. "You shouldn't even had mate with the stupid, cold-hearted, loveless, warrior! You shouldn't have bared his kits, either! You should have just either mated with another warrior, or choose the path of a warrior. Not even glance at being a queen! Selfish warrior you are, Cedarfrost!" Riverfall spatted in the warriors face. She saw Cedarfrost flinch a tiny bit. Her brother and sister even flinched at Riverfall's coldness and harshness toward their clanmates, but Riverfall continued to give negative speaks toward the two old warriors. "By StarClan, I wish that they changed the warrior code for a few moments so I may shred you, most likely both of you!" She scowled. Tornscar put his tail on her shoulder. Everyone bristled even more, when Tornscar stepped in front of the two warriors. "Tornscar, we may not be allies or friends, but try to shred Cedarfrost, not Petalstep, just nip her for her beating." Snowpad scowled, very coldly. Tornscar took his really sharp claws and raked them across Cedarfrost's muzzle, and then nipped Petalstep. Riverfall led her back, and encouraged Tornscar to shred Cedarfrost to pieces. Tornscar glared at Cedarfrost. "Any last words?" Tornscar spat in the warriors face. "No." Cedarfrost seemed to croak. Tornscar raked his powerful long claws into Cedarfrost's flesh some more, and Cedarfrost held his tongue from wailing in pain. A few moments later, Cedarfrost was dead, in the middle of the clearing. StarClan did nothing to break up the fight, and let the warrior die, harshly. Snowpad walked over, cursing every few steps. He spat in his father's face. "You should never have been my father. I wish you died before my time and beyond. You should never have been born, Cedarfrost. I am glad StarClan allowed Tornscar to shred you, and I am thankful to Tornscar and Riverfall." Snowpad said, very coldly to his dead father's body. Petalstep turned tail and ran back into the warriors den. "Thank you StarClan, for allowing his death. I love it that he died painfully at his end. He deserved it!" Snowpad yowled into the starry sky. A flash of lightning flashed into the sky. "It's a storm, you may stay here if you like." Snowpad seemed to have forgiven Tornscar for the tree slam. Riverfall agreed to the staying, and Tornscar nodded in agreement as well.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 pm

As Leafbrook and Snowpad foresaw, it was truly greencough. Riverfall and Tornscar returned to their Clan the previous two days. LightClan was furious at Tornscar for killing the warrior, Cedarfrost, harshly. Bramblestar told Cloudstar that StarClan allowed Tornscar to kill the selfish warrior. Cloudstar stared, hard, into Bramblestar's deep blue gaze. Cloudstar nodded and returned to his Clan. Snowpad was banished from adventuring into the woods or camp. He lived in an old badger set, near to CloudClan's territory. Bramblestar sent word to the other Clans to stay well away from that spot. Any cat found with greencough will be placed there. The spot still belonged to GhostClan, but they still patrol the area and Leafbrook goes to check on the cats that are in the makeshift den. Riverfall fell ill to greencough, and though the Clan leaders ordered everyone to stay well away from the den, Tornscar stayed with the ill cats. Leafbrook thought he was ill as well, but he didn't have any of the illness looks. She scorned him at times for being there, but he was a strong warrior. Moons passed and two warriors died of greencough. The medicine cats allowed Tornscar to stay at the den, but only to guard, and that was what he was already doing. The medicine cats also agreed to take turns taking care of the ill cats.
Riverfall was cured, thank StarClan. Tornscar demanded that he continue to stay watch, but the Clan leaders and Clan medicine cats disagreed. The leaders and medicine cats scorned him, every time they passed the den. He took no notice what so ever, and continued to guard. Luckily, he was on guard one moon, and a badger attacked. Leafbrrok could suddenly hear the battle, and warned Bramblestar. Once the battle or rescue patrol came to the battle spot, Tornscar didn't look hurt at all. The one dead was the badger. Bramblestar ordered the patrol to search the territory, in case the badger had a family or if any other badgers where near. Still, Tornscar demanded he stay put, and so Leafbrook had to clean is wounds from there, when she was done with Tornscar, she slipped into the makeshift den to check on the ill cats. She was horrified when she saw two screeching kittens. She screeched, and the patrol, Bramblestar, and Tornscar shot threw the entrance. "How could you let one of the medicine cat's bring these kittens in?" Leafbrook roared at her half-Clan brother. "I- No medicine cat arrived with kittens! And there isn't any other entrance to the den, surely?" Everyone stared at the two kittens. LightClan's medicine cat slipped in silently, and Tornscar scowled at him. He froze. The cat's in the den turned and growled at him. The kitten's growled, too, oddly. "No wonder they didn't smell like CloudClan! You sneaky vermin!" Leafbrook suddenly yowled. "What are you talking about? What ki-" Muskface turned and saw the kittens. He gasped. "Those are our kittens, they are... they must be Lilystem's! She lied to her Clan saying they were taken by CloudClan!" Muskface started to growl. Everyone became shocked. "Did Lilystem think of who stole them?" Bramblestar challenged. "Yes, it was..." Muskfaces' eyes darkened. "Stonefoot."
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 pm

On the night of the full moon, the Clans gathered beneath the elderly maple tree, that was always bare. It was a dead maple tree, with many, many branches. Bramblestar was on the fifth to the top branch,Swiftstar was on the branch beneath Bramblestar, Duststar was on the branch beneath Swiftstar, and Cloudstar was on the branch beneath Duststar, and Berrystar was on the branch beneath Cloudstar. Cloudstar made his announcement first, "Prey is running well in LightClan. We have more borders to patrol, since the two-legs have left their territory, thankfully. LightClan also has a new deputy, Russetleg." Cloudstar purred. The Clans congratulated Russetleg, since he was a very nice warrior, but he has his moods, also. He was an excellent warrior to make deputy. Cloudstar stood back, while Swiftstar approached the edge. "Same as Cloudstar's report, prey is good, but we have the same territory to patrol. More animals are coming into our lands, like squirrels. We are learning new techniques for these changes, and hopefully we will be big and round." The cats purred at his report. The new Clan;s leader, Berrystar, approached the edge, while Swiftstar went back. "We are a new Clan, and we live in the moorlands, and we hope that we will grow content with these odd changes. I, Berrystar, am the leader of JaspClan. We have a new, beautiful, and trustful deputy. Brightpool, please step forward." The Clans gasped at the site of the beautiful warrior- deputy. Bramblestar went forward, and Berrystar and Brightpool both stepped back. "Prey is running well. Same territories, of course. Fish are coming into the river, and we would like to share as much as we can before leaf-bare. If you would like us to give your Clan some, please ask Silkthroat or I." The Clans froze at her name. They were suprised to find the slit throating warrior become the deputy. What the Clans didn't know, was she was like Crookedstar and Leopardstar, a mix of both of the ancestral cats. She was friendly, but was moody. Sort of similar to Yellowfang, also. Cloudstar stepped forward, and Bramblestar stepped back. "Prey is running well, also. We are sorry to say, but we have found some badgers, families, and foxes, also families, too. So, Clan leaders, best to warn your patrols." Cloudstar meowed. Many, many, gasps came at his report.
The Clans seperated, but Brightpool froze. Her eyes clouded as she thought of her ancestor, Cloudstar, the ancient leader of SkyClan. "Everything alright, Brightpool?" Cloudstar's meow made her jump. "Yes, everything is fine." She hesitantly meowed. Cloudstar turned his creamy head side ways. "No. It is not, apparently. You seem very jumpy and hesitant, and that is not the Brighpool I know." Cloudstar meowed, firmly. Ugh! Leave me alone! Brightpool suddenly growled, putting her ears back. Then she whipped around and shot off, leaving Cloudstar in a daze.

Last edited by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Stonefoot noticed something very, very, odd. Muskface, Tornscar, Bramblestar, Leafbrook, and some other cats he didn't seem to reconize, we staring at him, harsh and coldly. Stonefoot came over, and took a challenging step forward the cats. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Stonefoot." Tornscar spat at the warrior. "Oh really?" Stonefoot growled back, returning Tornscar's warning. "Why are you so mad at me, you mouse-brained cats." Stonefoot spat at them "Your acting like I broke every single thing on the warrior c-" Leafbrook intterupted him, "That is exactly what you did." She scowled at him. "Oh really? You have no proof of that. I did nothing wrong!" Stonefoot scowled at the angry warriors. "Yes, you did." Muskface meowed, coldly. Everybody's eyes' darkened. "No, I did not!" Stonefoot yowled, and flew at the medicine cat. "I wish you all where rogues, so could kill you!" Stonefoot yowled, slashing in the air, right next to Tornscar's dark amber eye. Tornscar spat at Stonefoot. "We have proof. You and Lilystem mated, and that is against the code!" Leafbrook roared at him. Bramblestar stayed silent, staring at the warriors silently, in a cold gaze. "What are you talking about? I just found some kits near the river, on our side of the territory. Lilystem said that they were hers, but she didn't want them, so she made me take them, by force." Stonefoot sighed. Lilystem came into the conversation, suddenly, her amber eyes dark with pure hatred. "How dare you!" She yowled, and crashed into the gray warrior, her wait shoving him down. Luckily, Tornscar jumped in, and made her crash into the dark sandy ground, knocking the wind right out of her. She gasped for breath, but none came. With her amber eyes closing, Bramblestar had the nerve, and shoved Tornscar of the dying warrior. Her eyes popped open, and she gasped heavily for breath. "The fourteenth code states that, ' An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or hers battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.'" Bramblestar finally spoke, firmly to Tornscar. "Now, what really did happen?" Muskface growled. "What I said, it what really happened. That's why Lilystem tried to kill me!" Stonefoot meowed, firmly, his gaze locked with Lilystem, coldly. "He stole my kits! He's the father of my two kittens! What have you done to my kittens? Oh, my poor kittens...Leafkit...Hollykit..." Lilystem's eyes clouded. "Humph. She's tricking you! The kit's know their father, you told me whose they where!" Stonefoot sighed, then started to growl. "Who's the real father?" Bramblestar asked, cocking his head. There was a long pause. And finally, growling out the name, and staring coldly at Lilystem, Stonefoot broke the silence. "..Cloudface..."
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm

"Cloudface? You are really mouse-brained. Your just lying so they don't know the truth." Lilystem yowled, quietly. "No, he is not." Suddenly something silver shot out of the overgrowth. Riverfall was onto Lilystem's belly in no time. Claws extended, and eyes full of something. Rage? Riverfall did not know what she felt. She had mixed emotions. Bramblestar's eyes coldend. "Please, Riverfall, please get off of her belly." Bramblstar meowed. Riverfall cocked her head at Bramblestar, and obeyed. Lilystem got up and shook herself. "How do you know, cat?" Lilystem challenged. "Okay, first off, I will never tolerate 'cat', my name is Riverfall. And I saw you both at the border. I was border patrolling, and caught a whiff of your scents, so I stood back and spied on you both. That's how I know, cat." Riverfall growled. Lilystem was taken aback. "See, I even have proof." Stonefoot growled at Lilystem. She sighed. "Oh, very well. I was trying to avoid it. I made the kittens get greencough. I rolled in some of... Muskface's dung-" Everyone made sickly faces. "-and then I secretly entered the makeshift den, while everyone was asleep, even my kittens where. I placed them down in there, and made sure that they caught greencough-" Bramblestar scowled. "How dare you, Lilystem! You selfish warrior! You don't even deserve to have bared them! You don't even deserve to be alive!" Leafbrook scowled at the sickly gray she-cat. The cats froze, and stood, staring at Leafbrook, with shock. The every single cat from the Clans approached the spot where they were. "We could here you from the two-leg nests!" One of them yowled. "Sorry..." Lilystem whimpered. "Oh shut it!" Swiftstar scowled. "We heard the truth. Your done with. Leave. Now." Lilystem's Clans' leader, Cloudstar hissed at her. "You will not be welcomed among the Clans anymore, Lilystem. You may change your name, but never your past. We will also warn new warriors of you, oh wait... they are also here, and so are the cats that are very ill. Your so called 'kittens' are here to, and having been listening to your betraying words. We will treat you like a fox or a badger, if you enter our territories! Go, now!" Cloudstar screeched at her. She shot off, her eyes cloudy. "You!" Berrystar whipped around and stared, coldly, at Cloudface. "We will be dealing with you!" Berrystar scowled.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 am

Cloudface's face was horrified. "What?" He whimpered. "Yep, we will be dealing with you." Cloudstar hissed, even though he wasn't Cloudface's leader. "What did I-" Berrystar interrupted him. "You made her pregnant! You broke the code!" Berrystar hissed beneath sharp teeth. "I never visited her! Haven't you ever known the wild cat named 'Cloud face'?" Everyone's faces changed to different emotions. "Who?" Bramblestar meowed. "Cloud face!" Cloudface called. A white tabby tom with deep blue eyes popped out. "Yes?" The cat hollard. "Come and see the Clan." Willowshade suddenly meowed. "Yes, I also know this cat. We found him on the border not too long ago." Willowshade seemed to read everyone's minds. A few moments passed, and finally Cloudstar broke the long silence. "I just lost one of my warriors because of you, Cloud face!" Cloudstar yowled, unsheathing his claws. "You would not attack this cat, now would you, Cloudstar?" Willowshade challenged, Cloudface jumping in. "Yes, I would. He is out of the code!" Cloudstar hissed through gritted teeth. "No, he isn't. Don't you remember him, Cloudstar? He's you son, Cloudblaze. He was also your deputy, until you thought he mated with another Clan cat, but she wasn't. She is Fire Blaze, now a rogue, and trying to track you down, Cloudstar. And we are their kittens."
Gasps came out of no where. Suddenly Cloudface spotted a starry warrior cat staring coldly at Cloudstar. All of the cats whipped around and saw the warrior. "Cloudstar, I wish you kept up to your keen senses. I, Velvetstar, take you out of your miserable life. Would you like to join us?" The cat meowed. Everyone froze. Cloudstar's eyes clouded. "Mother..." Cloudstar started, but then stopped. His eyes darkened. "Why should I?" He roared. "Do not talk to me that way. Besides, you've known this would happen anyways. Don't you see your pelt?" Velvetstar meowed. Cloudstar quickly looked at his pelt. He was bleeding everywhere...
"Well then, you can either agree to join StarClan... or the Dark Forest-" She stopped and motioned her tail to a dark warrior. "Join me, Velvetstar, your mother, or your bloodthirsty father!" She yowled. Cloudstar had no choice. "I accept, Velvetstar." Cloudstar meowed, and the dark warrior's eyes coldend. "Good. Now, touch my nose." Cloudstar hestitated, then trotted up and touched her russet colored muzzle. "I, Velvetstar, call upon my ancestor to allow this elderly warrior to join your ranks." Velvetstar called to the starry sky. Then both Cloudstar and Velvetstar disappeared. Everyone turned their gazes to the dark warrior. "Do not think this is over, you pitiful Clans! I will teach you who to join and what to do! I, Deathfang, promise to do so!" The dark tabby warrior yowled, then disappeared, only his deadly scent notifying his visit. Cloudface stared hard at where the warrior was, and everyone else joined in. A gasp came, choking out of Cloudblaze. "Look!" He hissed suddenly. A pair of dark amber eyes appeared, and a wind whipped the area. "I. Will. Show. You. The. Meaning. Of. Death." The warrior's stinky breath whipped in the wind, spilling out deadly words. Yet no one was terrified of the whisper. Yet they all heard it. "We are not afraid!" Bramblestar scowled out into the wind. The dark amber eyes coldend, then disappeared.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Cloudblaze's head swirled. His grandfather was a bloodthirsty monster! Cloudblaze's eyes flamed with anger. "Are you alright?" Came his daughter's question. "Yes, I am. Hopefully." He replied to Willowshade. "Alright. I'll take your word for it." Then she ran off, to go chat with another warrior. Cloudblaze suddenly halted. She must love that warrior! Thank StarClan he smells of LightClan. Or I would have shred them both to pieces! Cloudblaze's pelt prickled when he saw the green eyes of the russet colored tom. "Father, this is Russetleg, he's going to be the new leader!" Her eyes gleamed with joy. He nodded, and the two went straight back to whispering. Cloudblaze lifted his white tabby head, his blue eyes shining with the starry reflections. StarClan, please, help my daughter. I will not live to see the day of her death. Just by kitting, like Silverstream, the ancestral RiverClan warrior. StarClan, if I have done any wrong, forgive me. Let me die first, not my kittens. Who have never known love. Let me die first. Never them, or I shall never walk your paths again, if you let my kittens die.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :