Randomness RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters of "A warriors rp".

3 posters

Go down

Characters of "A warriors rp". Empty Characters of "A warriors rp".

Post by Dawnstripe Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 pm

For sale: meaning you can role-play this character when you have purchased him/her.
------------
Sunstar: A golden tabby with a white splotch on his left eye. ~ Played by Admin.

Moonshine/Moonstar: A beautiful glowing white she-cat with deep blue eyes. ~ Played by Admin.

Crookedstone: A dark brown tabby with dull gray eyes. ~ For sale

Dawnflame: A black she-cat with orange leaf prints among her back and she had light silver dapples behind her ears, a very strange left golden colored ear, plus indigo colored eyes. ~ Played by Dawnstripe.

Bramblefaith: A golden tom with silver dapples and blue eyes. ~ Played by StarBurstWarriors.

Flametooth: A flaming orange she-cat with a cracked tooth. ~ For sale

Brokentoothstar: A dark black tom with bright red eyes. ~ For sale

Swirlkit: A black tom with silver dapples and a right golden colored paw. ~ Played by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke.

Glarekit: A white she-kit with deep blue eyes, including black and golden splotches among her body, along with a black striped tail. ~ Played by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke.

Swiftkit: A beautiful golden tabby looking she-kit with aqua eyes and black golden leaf prints among her back, including a gray butterfly looking print on her tail. ~ StarBurstWarriors.
Dawnstripe
Dawnstripe
Warning 3
Warning 3

HP HP :
Characters of "A warriors rp". Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Characters of "A warriors rp". Right_bar_bleue

PP PP :
Characters of "A warriors rp". Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Characters of "A warriors rp". Right_bar_bleue

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Characters of "A warriors rp". Empty Re: Characters of "A warriors rp".

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 pm

The forum, "A warriors rp" is not controlled by Dawnstripe anymore. It will still be active, but useless to send her the forms for your characters. So now, just post the forms until the staff decides who owns the rp now.
Edit: Locking.
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

My pet : Brown and White
Pet's Name : Foxstar
Pet's Age : 6
Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :
Characters of "A warriors rp". Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Characters of "A warriors rp". Right_bar_bleue

PP PP :
Characters of "A warriors rp". Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Characters of "A warriors rp". Right_bar_bleue

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Also, Dawnstripe will not be listing the characters on here. As I said in my last post, just post the form on the rp topic, and then later on, the form will be accepted (meaning the post deleted and it is moved here), or not accepted (meaning it will not show up here, and the post will be deleted.)
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 pm

As you see now, Dawnstripe is not the owner, since she has left, and the new owner is Poppyfrost. Wink
P.S
The staff members are tired of replying to messages saying "Dawnstripe is Poppyfrost! She's back!" No, she's not. UNDERSTAND? YOU BETTER!
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
נιηgℓєƒσχ_Starrypoke
Secondary Administrator
Secondary Administrator

Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you, Fox, for the things you done without me or Star. We appreciate that. Very Happy Anyway, it is good to see that the rp is still active. Even MORE active with you always rping! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Pet's Name : Lionstar
Pet's Age : 3
Rank Rank :
  • Leader

HP HP :

PP PP :

IP IP :

https://randomenessrp4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down